Last updated: 12/11/2022
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, POWERJET DIGITAL PRINTING SYSTEMS, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your identity, contact (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact (such as address, e-mail address, telephone, IP, location), personal, social media, financial information and visual and audio records by us, cookies, etc. will be processed by means of technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, recorded, stored and updated, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition. .
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us; To be able to conclude contracts with you in order to benefit from our services, to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide in the best way and in accordance with the contracts between us, to ensure that your rights arising from these contracts are used by you, to develop our products and services in line with your needs and to inform you of these developments, as well as to provide you with more comprehensive service providers. It will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and in a measured manner during the contract and service period, in order to meet the legal obligations and to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request).
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Collected Can Be Transferred
Your personal data you share with us; It can be transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations at home and abroad, with which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to provide you with services in line with your requests. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com e-mail address.
Last updated: 12/11/2022
As POWERJET DIGITAL PRINTING SYSTEMS, we are completely free to determine the scope and quality of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, pictures, sound files and software used on the SITE (hereinafter referred to as "content") is POWERJET DIGITAL PRINTING SYSTEMS, and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
- All users undertake to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. The SITE has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The SITE, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely free. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. Virus etc. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the SITE, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part of the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. In case of damages arising from the breach of the contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to the foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or a person's health. We shall not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance or default in all cases deemed force majeure by law.
Dispute Resolution: The laws of the Republic of Turkey apply in the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement; ISTANBUL Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
Last updated: 12/11/2022
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are saved on users' devices so that they can use websites more efficiently. Since the information of users is being processed through cookies, users must be informed and their consent must be obtained in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 .
We also use various cookies in order to ensure that you, our dear visitors, can benefit from our website in the most efficient way and that the user experience of our dear visitors can be improved.
1. Mandatory Cookies
Mandatory cookies are cookies that enable the website to be usable by activating the basic functions of the website. The website will not function properly without these cookies.
2. Performance Cookies
Performance cookies are cookies that anonymously collect visitors' usage information and preferences regarding the website and thus enable the performance of the website to be improved.
3. Functional Cookies
Functional cookies enable users to be recognized and remembered in their future visits based on their past use of the website, thus allowing websites to provide users with language, region, etc. Cookies that allow us to provide a personalized service, such as
4. Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are third-party cookies and are used to track the behavior of visitors on websites. The purpose of these cookies is to help show the advertisements that will be of interest to the visitors and are the responsibility of the third parties holding the cookies.
What are the Personal Data Processed with Cookies?
Your identity (name, surname, date of birth, etc.) and contact (address, e-mail address, phone, IP, location, etc.) information is provided by us, through cookies, automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes analytical providers, It will be processed by obtaining, recording, storing and updating from third parties such as advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition.
For What Purpose Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used on our website to ensure security by detecting suspicious activities, to increase functionality and performance in line with users' preferences, to develop and personalize products and services, to facilitate access to these services, and to fulfill contractual and legal responsibilities. In addition, there are advertising cookies and information sharing with third parties in order to bring users together with wider service providers.
How are Cookies Managed?